The Emergency First Response course is best suited to learn first aid.
Emergency First Response is an associate of PADI, specializing in the teaching of First Aid techniques and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. To obtain the "Rescue Diver" certification it is also necessary to carry out this course.
In the Emergency First Response course in Primary Care and Secondary Care you will learn the following:
- SVB (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breaths at the non-professional level.
- Using the AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) (optional)
- Prevention and treatment of a shock.
- Management of injuries to the spine.
- Use of barriers to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
- Considerations about basic first aid and first aid equipment.
If you are interested in doing this course, don't hesitate and get in touch with me through the contact form.